Special Investigations & Anti-Fraud Compliance Made Easy with ICORP
Our Dedicated Team of Experts are Ready to Help
At ICORP Investigations, we specialize in providing Special Investigation Services (SIU) and Anti-Fraud Compliance Programs to businesses of all sizes. Our team of experts are dedicated to assisting our clients with their SIU needs. We understand the importance of having a special investigative unit in place to help detect and prevent fraudulent behavior before it becomes a costly problem. The program offers a cost effective national SIU and Anti-Fraud Compliance Program.
Our special investigation services include fraud plan development & filing, regulatory compliance-annual reporting, fraud investigations, mandatory reporting-suspicious claims, documented referral, prosecutorial packaging, anti-fraud posters, and fraud hotline services.
We provide these services in order to ensure that companies have the necessary tools in place to detect possible fraudulent activity throughout their business operations. With our assistance, you can rest assured knowing that your business is being protected and your employees are receiving the highest level of training.
Special Investigations Services (SIU)
At ICORP Investigations, we specialize in providing Special Investigation Services (SIU) to businesses of all sizes. Our team of experts are dedicated to ensuring that our clients have the SIU needed to detect and prevent fraudulent behavior, saving them from costly losses. Our special investigations services include fraud plan development & filing, regulatory compliance-annual reporting, fraud investigations, mandatory reporting-suspicious claims, documented referral, prosecutorial packaging, anti-fraud posters, and fraud hotline services.
- Claim file reviews
- State suspect/fraudulent mandated DOI referrals
- SIU initial investigative evaluation report
- Liaison with local, State and Federal law enforcement to assist with prosecution of fraudulent insurance transactions.
- Statistical data retention for State DOI SIU related annual reporting requirements.
Anti-Fraud Compliance Programs
We understand the importance of having an effective anti-fraud compliance program in place to help protect our clients’ businesses. Our team of experts are able to help you create and maintain a customized anti-fraud compliance program that is tailored to meet the needs of your business. We will work closely with you to ensure that your program meets all regulatory requirements and helps to prevent fraud.
- Anti-Fraud Plans – drafting, updating and filing of new or revised Anti-Fraud plans consistent with current State regulations.
- Anti-Fraud Annual Reports – preparation and filing of all State annual reports as required by the states.
- Anti-Fraud Training – provide annual and new hire Anti-Fraud Compliance training to all integral Anti-Fraud employees. Our training is compliant with all State Anti-Fraud training requirements.
- State/DOI (Department of Insurance) Audit assistance – our team of Compliance specialists can provide assistance and support during a DOI SIU or compliance audit.
Experience You Can Trust
When it comes to special investigations and anti-fraud compliance, you can trust the experts at ICORP Investigations. Our team has years of experience in the industry, and we are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our clients. We strive to ensure that our clients are always satisfied with the services we provide, and that their business is protected from fraud.